Friday, November 16, 2012

Finally Friday!




Some weeks seem to drag and drag! This one did, I'm not sure why, maybe because I didn't leave the house?? Mike is taking all next week off and I am so excited! We're going to do fun things like take Silas to get some shots and get the tires on the cars rotated! Sometimes I can't handle all the excitement around here ;)


Eli's preschool class has been studying trees and they asked for family volunteers to come in and talk about trees. I volunteered Mike to talk about making maple syrup so he did that today. He took a log and drilled a hole for the tap and made a hole on the top so he could pour water in it to show the kids how the sap comes out.


He said it went great and the kids liked it! They got to have pancakes and syrup for snack too ( probably imitation syrup but I told him he didn't need to get into all of that ;)). I love that he wanted to go do that! He said Eli was so good .... It still amazes me how he can be a completely different kid at school!



Tonight we will watch another Star Wars ( 3or 4 can't remember what we're on) and eat Papa Johns! It's turning into our Friday night ritual and we all really enjoy it especially with the early subset and colder weather..


Now if only the rest of the weekend could be as peaceful!




No comments: