Tuesday, May 28, 2013

11 Months!

 I can not believe my tiny (ha!) baby is only a month away from being 1 year old!  This year has flown by so fast I can't believe it! Mike and I were just talking about how quickly we've already forgotten about about Rowan and Eli being this age. It is so much fun watching Eli and Rowan with Silas.  They get so excited watching watching him learn new things.

 

He has 6 teeth (pretty sure he had them last month too). His amber bracelet fell off and was missing for a few days and I swear he was more fussy during that time! Of course, it could have been a coincidence but I'm not taking it off just in case!
 
He's been saying "Mama" a lot! I think maybe even to me on purpose! The other boys always seemed to say "Dada" first so I'm pretty excited about this :) He's not quite walking but has taken a few steps here and there.  He stands alone a lot (Rowan and ELi get really excited every.single.time) and has really good balance.  He walks along everything and uses the kitchen chairs to walk. He also gets his big brothers to hold his hands and walk through the house. 
He loves to play peek-a -boo and give kisses! He's about the same with food, but he is enjoying smoothies that he drinks with a straw!
We recently started bringing out the wooden train tracks and he loves playing with them!
He also likes to climb in and out of baskets. It's pretty funny to watch :)

Last weekend we went to my cousins house for his son's 8 th grade graduation! Silas got to see two of the babies that are close to his age. One just a few weeks younger and the other about 3 months older. I love seeing babies together at this age!













No comments: