Monday, December 15, 2008

Sew What Did YOU do Today?

Rowan LOVES to "help" in the kitchen so I decided to make him an apron to wear. Today I made a practice apron so that I would have some idea of what I was doing when I made his. I am so surprised at how easy it was. I didn't want to spend too much time on this so I took a few shortcuts-like not ironing at all-, but am quite impressed with how good t looks!! Rowan's fabric is a reddish marroon color w/ diggers and dump trucks- you know the usual kitchen stuff.


It's kind of hard to get a good pic of an apron if it's not on someone- but if he put it on then he would have known what I was doing! He actually sat right next to me the whole time I was sewing and never once asked what it was!





I also made Eli a big, soft, warm fuzzy blanket for Christmas.





It actually matches his tag blanket I made a while ago, but never took pics of. This was also supposed to be for Christmas but he got it early.


and just cause he's so cute...


No comments: