Friday, March 28, 2008

28 weeks

27 week pic, in Chicago

I think this puts us in the 3rd trimester now!! 12 weeks to go, we have finally started buying some things we will need- Rowan loves the car seat! I had an appointment this week with the midwife and everything was good, I measured the right size, and we think he was head down. I will be having another ultrasound in a month so they can check his size, she also said that typically the Dr. starts doing NST at 36 weeks and once a week till birth, but we could always refuse to do this. Will just see what happens when we get there, I don't really want to sit in the office for an hour every week hooked up to a machine! We now will start going every 2 weeks, so I'm sure it will go pretty quick from here.



My blood sugars have still been good, but I think I am starting to feel the effects of anything sweet I eat. I even don't feel right after having even a drink of coffee- not sure if it's the caffeine or the tiny bit of sugar I put in it. They tell me it is harder for your body to regulate as the pregnancy goes on, so I guess that is why I am feeling it more. I will just have to be a lot more careful so I will hoepfully not need insulin. I have to start doing kick counts now, which is no problem since he moves constantly!



I got a prenatal massage this week, and it was great, so relaxing! I am hoping to get another one closer to delivery, since I'm sure I will be in more pain by then.


No comments: