Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekending

Saturday was our annual trip to Clinton for the Apple n Pork Festival followed by a family weiner roast at my aunts house. Usually I do car seat checks the morning of it but this year Seat Check Saturday was the week before ( of course I didn't do it anyway because of Silas).



The biggest thing about this festival is the food! Mike always gets ham n beans, they cook it in giant cast iron kettles over a fire. The boys had ham sandwiches and I had pulled pork! Can't forget apple cider, gingerbread cookies, and applesauce donuts! Yum!
**. Have I mentioned Rowan is no longer a vegetarian?



They have old tractors there too that the boys love checking out every year.









It's always a lot of fun. Mike went to the antique/junk area with my mom and sister and I took the boys to my aunts. They had a great time running around the farm with their cousins and it was a great night to sit by the fire!

We got home around 10pm and the boys were all asleep and everyone slept till 9:30am Sunday!

Sunday afternoon we decided to go to the pumpkin patch down the road.












The boys love picking out their pumpkins and pulling the wagon around ;)

I hope this fall weather lasts we are really enjoying these nice weekends!

No comments: