Thursday, September 20, 2012

2 Down!

I'm still finishing up from the big room switch. For some reason Silas doesn't want to spend 5 hours being ignored! So it's taking a while. I have a giant pile of stuff in the dining room I need to go through, but yesterday I decided to tackle my room.

I didn't take before pictures but it was basically several Rubbermaid bins and lots of clothes. For some reason when Silas was a few weeks old I thought it would be a good idea to go through my super full messy closet. WRONG!! You should not do this right after having a baby, especially right after having a giant baby, especially when you were so big your maternity clothes barely fit at the end... So anyway, we've spent the past 2 months looking at all these clothes and I finally put them up. I packed up all the too small shirts and pants in containers in the closet so I don't have to look at them when I get dressed. Soon. Soon...




On the rug is where all the clothes were.



Close up of the cutie on the bed!






I cleaned off the desk enough so i i could use it. I still have papers to go through in that turquoise basket but I love not looking at the mess! The changing table was in the area the desk is now. Mike spray painted the filing cabinet. It was really ugly and a bit rusty. We just used what we had on hand that's why it's blue but it works!

Now I just need to finish up the dining room mess and we'll be back to normal!

No comments: