Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Attention Locals: Updated

Updating to add the website, in case anyone's interested. Check it out here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you live in the Champaign-Urbana area? Are you looking for something to do this coming Friday night? How about checking out the School of Art + Design Master of Fine Arts Exhibition.

Sounds exciting doesn't it? Why do I care? In case you didn't know, my husband is in his 3rd and final year in the MFA program, so he will have work on display at the exhibit. So if you're wondering just what he really does (I know I am...) come check it out, you know you're curious.

The opening is Friday April 24th from 5-7pm, the show is up until May 3rd, but there may be food out during the opening (don't hold me to that, it may be a lie) so you should just come to that. Besides if you come to the opening then we'll actually see that you came and you'll get extra points for that! :)

So yeah, Friday night at the Krannert ART Museum from 5-7pm. There are two different Krannert's make sure you come to the right one. So come check out some art, I know at least some of it is pretty cool, I can't vouch for the other people's stuff though.

1 comment:

libbygirl said...

My mom is babysitting that night and we were going to go out anyway, so we might actually stop by.