Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SUMMER

Why does it have to go so fast?! Last summer I took Chemistry online and I barely remember anything because I was so busy.  I decided not to take a class this summer, I was hoping to remember this summer but it's going so fast already.  I think the fact that the kids didn't get out until June didn't help with that either!

Baseball and t-ball ended last week and now we have our evenings back so that's nice. Of course soon we leave on our trip...
The boys are doing swim lessons again and to try and make up the 3 weeks we'll miss we are going 4 days a week instead of 2.  It's been kind of a pain.  On Wednesday's they do Eco-camp at Homer Lake- they love that and are sad that they'll miss the last few camps.  Silas and I have either gone for walks during camp or go to the library and then on walks.  Silas mostly wants to go in the building and get water in the cone cups from the water cooler....

We've only had one fire this year so far! That's kinda hard to believe but for the most part we've had pretty nice weather.  The boys have to earn minutes to be able to play games on the ipod so they've been more willing to help out with chores- mostly Rowan, Eli is pretty much happy to only earn 5 minutes here and there lol Rowan wants to get tons and save them up!

For the most part we've had nice lazy days, not quite doing all that I hoped we would but having to go places every day really messed us up.


















































































No comments: