Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures

I don't really have much of an update so just thought I'd post some random pics from the past few days. I feel like we have been so busy, but at the same time like we don't really do anything- still job searching...
I can't believe Eli is almost 1! He's developing his personality more and more everyday! I didn't say that was a good thing though ;) He seems to be trading in his 2 crappy naps a day- but, is (so far) replacing them with one decent nap!!!!!!! We've had a few 2-3 hour nap days! Very Big news for my formerly non napper, and a change I will defeinetly take! Rowan drives me absolutly CRAZY at least a few times a day, but he usually knows the right time to crawl on my lap and say "I Love You," so I can usually forgive him.










He walks!!











He sleeps!!




He hugs trees!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet !! I love them both so much ! I can't believe they are both growing up so much !! Mom

Anonymous said...

beautiful pixs. Paula

Quigs78 said...

Shoulda known you'd have a treehugger. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach...where is wordless Wed ?? I love yesterdays pics but was looking forward to some new ones today. Mom