Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring!

Our nice mild winter has been replaced with gorgeous late spring/summer weather! It's warm and oh so nice! Yesterday I took the boys to Meadowbrook park to play.


They were having fun playing with a new friend Eli made, so much fun that they thought they should follow the friend and his dad right out of the play area. I was pretty close so saw them and got them pretty quickly but I was not happy! We left right then, especially after Rowan accused me of not wanting them to " ever make new friends!" uh, what??

We still had an hour to kill before Mike got off work so we went to the Arboretum and Idea Garden. We love going there and there is rarely any people there and never other kids...















Of course there isn't any pretty flowers right now but it's still nice and they love the tiny sandbox. Last time we were there in the fall they still had berries on the bushes this time they had their cold frame/greenhouse area with lots of greens. The boys each sampled some spinach


In other news, I'm now 27 weeks! Not sure where that time went! I have done nothing to get ready for the baby. Not that I need to do much, the biggest thing is to (hopefully) find a carseat that will fit in the backseat of our car with the ones we have and not have to buy 3 new ones- guess we'll see!
The other stuff- bassinet, swing..- I plan to get 2nd hand so hopefully I can find stuff at garage sales or consignment stores.



No comments: