Saturday, April 7, 2012

30 Weeks

10 weeks left! Sounds kind of scary!





I start having appointments every 2 weeks now- what a pain! I took the boys to my appointment yesterday and they were awful. We sat in the room for 10 mins waiting and they were great but as soon as the midwife came in they lost the ability to sit and be quiet.. She seemed annoyed too so she is now at the bottom of my list of who I hope delivers the baby! I've avoided taking them to any appts but going every two weeks will make it hard to work around Mike's schedule so I guess I'll have to work on my bribes.

My next appointment I'll have a sonogram and have to do another 3 hr. gestational diabetes test :(

In other news, Rowan has started baseball and I can already feel us getting busier and busier with all the summer activities coming up. I'm thinking of quitting my job in May. I only work two days a week and it's starting to seem like more of an inconvenience to actually work since I barely make anything. Then we can get our weekends back before the baby is born.

No comments: