Monday, February 18, 2008

Another 3 day weekend- of sickness!!

I swear we can't catch a break in this house!! Last weekend Rowan was throwing up, and then I got a bad cold. The last time we had a three day weekend Rowan had a bad cold. I was really looking forward to get some stuff done around the house this weekend, and spending Monday running some errands while Rowan was at DayCare, but of course none of that happened. Not only have I been sick all week, but I got worse as the weekend started. I spent all day Saturday and Sunday feeling awful: congested, coughing, fever, aches all over!! All I wanted to do was sleep, but that was impossible for some reason. Sunday Rowan started getting sick with a fever and congestion. We actually both felt better today w/ no fevers, so decided to go in town and do some errands, but I feel so drained- guess my body is still getting over whatever I've had. I don't know if it was the flu or a cold or what, but it was awful. I really never get sick like this, and I never have a fever!! Maybe it hit me harder cause I'm pregnant?

No comments: