Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Days

We are enjoying this weather, and hoping it lasts for weeks and weeks! The boys always love to be outside, but something about this weather makes me want to never come in. It must be thought that winter is not far off and then we will spend way too much time shut in doors!! Last week we headed to Clinton for the Apple & Pork Festival every year my aunt has a family weiner roast, usually during this festival so everyone can go there first. We love it, there is great food- real food, not just fair food, if you are local you should defienetly think about checking it out next year. They even had green ice cream cones, Rowan's favorite color!!! Rowan wanted his picture taken in front of this green tractor, but other than that, lately he has been boycotting the camera, so most of the pictures I get are when he's not looking or expecting it.







































































































































3 comments:

Quigs78 said...

I LOVE the picture of them in the car from behind. They're so adorable!

But it just makes me fast forward to another 12 years when they steal the car out of your driveway to go joyriding in the middle of the night. ;)

~rachel~ said...

I am sure my children will NEVER do anything like that! :)

Anonymous said...

those are so cute pics!! I oove the boys so much!!!